I Name and address of the Responsible person
The responsible person in terms of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Dr. med. Wolfgang Kreischer
Telefon: 030 – 811 08 28
Fax: 030 – 811 08 00
II Data Protection Commissioner
The company data protection officer is:
Anne v. Törne
my doc MVZ Berlin GmbH
Telefon: 030 – 811 08 28
Fax: 030 – 811 08 00
III General information on data processing
- Scope of the processing of personal dataAs a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the user’s consent. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal dataInsofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
- Data deletion and storage periodThe personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Blocking or erasure of data is also carried out when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
IV Provision of the website and creation of log files
- Description and scope of data processingWhenever our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
1. information about the type of browser and the version used
2. the user’s operating system
3. the IP address of the user
4. date and time of access
5. websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
- Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Purpose of data processingThe temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
It is saved in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the relevant session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is after 60 days at the latest.
- Possibility of objection and removalThe collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Log-in information is stored and transmitted in the cookies.
- Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
We require cookies for the following applications:
• Faster page loading
• Multilingual information
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
On our website we do not offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal data.
- Description and scope of data processingOn our website you can contact us via the provided e-mail address email@example.com. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
- Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6, Paragraph 1, letter f, DSGVO.
- Purpose of the data processingThe processing of the personal data from the contact by e-mail serves us only to process the contact. This also includes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serves to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
- Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data (log files) collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of sixty days at the latest.
- Possibility of objection and removalIf the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
If you wish to object to the storage of your data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case. A continuation of the conversation is not possible.
VIII Rights of the person concerned
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the person responsible:
You can request information about your personal data processed by us. If your details are not or are no longer correct (e.g. in the event of a change of name), you can request a correction. If your data is incomplete, you can request its completion.
You have the right to have your data deleted if they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected. However, the legal retention periods must be respected by BVA. You also have the right to have your data deleted if they are processed without a valid legal basis.
The right to deletion may be restricted, for example, if the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims by BVA.
Instead, you can assert the right to restrict processing. This also applies if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored with us. The restriction of processing applies for a reasonable period of time. During this period we must have the opportunity to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
We are also legally obliged to inform you that you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided us with in a transferable format (so-called right to data transferability).
If you have reason for a complaint, you can contact the BVA’s data protection officer at any time. You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
IX JAMEDA WIDGET AND SEAL
Seals or widgets of jameda GmbH, St. Cajetan-Straße 41, 81669 Munich, Germany, are embedded on our website. A widget is a small window that displays changeable information.
Our seal also works in a similar way, i.e. it does not always look the same, but the display changes regularly. Although the corresponding content is displayed on our website, it is retrieved from the jameda servers at that moment. This is the only way to always show the current content, especially the current rating. To do this, a data connection must be established from this website to jameda and jameda receives certain technical data (date and time of the visit; the page from which the query is made; Internet Protocol address (IP address) used, browser type and version, device type, operating system and similar technical information) that are necessary for the content to be delivered. This data is only used to provide the content and is not stored or used in any other way.